Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Lise Watier Shiraz VS Dior Shadow


So it really felt like me that this fall is the shimmery purple polish season! It seemed like there were more shimmery purple polishes than I knew what to do with. I passed on the Bobbi Brown one, and of the Dior purple collection, this was the only one that jumped out at me. I really am not a vampy girl and too many of them verge on the vampy in my opinion. This Lise Watier one is certainly darker than the dior but still not too vampy for my liking. It is the only colour in the seasons makeup collection which I found disappointing. But at least I liked this one!!




How can you not LOVE the shimmer in the Dior polish??!! The silver shimmer in the Lise Watier one is nice, but doesnt hold a candle to the dior!!



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10