Thursday, May 16, 2013

Dior 858 Tie & Dye Swatches And Comparisons


So today I have Tie & Dye for you from Dior. I am absolutely loving this colour and cant get enough of it. It is one of four in a collection from Dior called the Summer Mix Collection. Right now it is an exclusive to Selfridges set but I am hoping it makes its way to this side of the pond soon! I am totally digging this one, and Sunnies. I am not sure how close to Bikini it is, but when I find out I will let you know. I have not yet purchased these, I plan to today or tomorrow, but thanks to a friend of mine, Jerrica was nice enough to let me share these pics with you!


Now these look really really similar. But Calypso is much more jelly like. This is 1 coat of Tie & Dye to 3 coats of Calypso. I dont have Calypso...... I am not sure why. I wonder how close these are to Riviera.... Hmm......


And the full collection:


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10